We are very excited about the Intelligent Transport Systems World Congress 2016 in Melbourne next week. A great venue, a fantastic line-up of speakers, demos and tours and a chance to catch up with many industry connections and meet new people. We have been working hard as part of the organising committee to make this congress a reality and look forward to seeing the result of these countless hours of work by volunteers and staff.
There will be lots of opportunities to hear more about Mobility as a Service Australia in congress sessions.
Presentations by Mobility as a Service Australia
- Executive Session 10: Mobility as a Service
- Friday 14th October, 8:30-10:00am, Plenary 3
- Technical Session 20: Deployment scenarios for automated vehicles
- Tuesday 11th October, 4:00-5:30pm, Meeting Rom 208
- Special Interest Session 17: Future mobility and MaaS: moving from ownership to access?
- Friday 14th October, 1:00-2:30pm, Meeting Room 203
- Technical Session 80: Vehicle localization and navigation
- Friday 14th October, 10:30am-midday, Meeting Room 208
Other sessions involving Mobility as a Service Australia
We are also moderating a few sessions:
- IBEC Book launch and workshop of evaluating connected and automated mobility
- Monday 10th October, 12:45-3:15pm, Meeting Room 205
- Executive Session 2: Advancing the deployment of automated vehicles – the roles of industry
- Tuesday 11th October, 2:00-3:30pm, Plenary 3
- Commercial Session 3: Mobility as a Service and Connected ITS
- Thursday 13th October, 11:00am-12:30pm, Meeting Room 101
- IBEC 3: Evaluation of connected and increasingly automated vehicles
- Thursday 13th October, 2:00-3:30pm, Meeting Room 203
- SIS66: Start-ups disrupting mobility
- Friday 14th October, 10:30am-midday, Meeting Room 211
In addition to the great session line-up, extensive exhibition, exciting demos, tempting tech tours and action packed evening events, the World Congress is also about making one-to-one connections with people in industry. It is an action packed week, but we do hold back some time to do just that, So if you would like to say hello to Mobility as a Service Australia on a more personal level please get in touch at email@example.com